Take a front row seat at the nation's largest fireworks and air show. Experience ABA's 2016 "Best of the Best" dinner theater. Sample an amazing culinary scene. Southern Indiana offers more than a dozen must-do experiences: from art and wine to ukuleles and cinnamon red hot candies!
For help designing your group's itinerary, contact Trade and Consumer Sales Manager, Todd Read at (812) 282-6654.
Before & Beyond
Discover southern Indiana's fascinating and rich past by exploring some of our areas one-of-a-kind historical treasures.
- Howard Steamboat Museum
- Vintage Fire Museum
- Rose Island
- Falls of the Ohio Interpretive Center
- Underground Railroad Tour Package: Carnegie Center for Art and History, Town Clock Church and the Division Street School
- Louisville Historic Tour Package: Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Muhammad Ali Center and the Kentucky Derby Museum
Arts & Culture
Experience our unique take on the arts and culture in southern Indiana by enjoying dinner alongside a live Broadway musical, hands-on DIY soap making workshops, colorful public art tours and more.
- Derby Dinner Playhouse
- TheatreWorks of Southern Indiana
- Paul W. Ogle Cultural & Community Center
- Carnegie Center for Art and History
- NoCo Public Art Tour: Jeffersonville Arts and Cultural District
- Wimsatt Soap Company: Soap Making Workshop
- Schimpff's Confectionary
Posh & Pamper
Plan the perfect girls trip in southern Indiana. Groups on this R & R excursion will indulge in win tasting, walkable shopping, mani-pedis and fancy cocktails. This itinerary is sure to help guests unwind.
- Strandz Salon & Threadz Boutique
- Uptown Art: Meet, Drink, and Paint Happy
- Huber's Winery Tour and Tasting
- The Springs Salon and Spa Package
- Jeffersonville and New Albany Downtown Shopping Districts
- Wine & Dine Package: Dragon King's Daughter and Longboard's Taco & Tiki
This is an experience for all five senses. Sample bourbon right from the barrel, waft locally sourced fine wine, learn how to prepare a new dish and enjoy the tastes at some of our local foodie favorites.
- Downtown Louisville Bourbon Tour: Evan Williams Experience, Old Forester, Angel's Envy
- Maker 13: DIY rock or wine glass
- Huber's Family Farm & Restaurant
- Parlour Pizza: A local favorite with creative cocktails & cozy outdoor dining
- MESA, a Collaborative Kitchen
- Pints&union: Progressive European-style pub with creative small plates and comfort beers