Make your plans now for Thunder Over Louisville, Saturday, April 13!
We've put together a list of helpful information and links that include parking areas and costs. Click here for printable Thunder Over Louisville viewing map.
Parking Space Available
Colgate Parking Lot
The Clarks Landing will have parking available for RV's, cars and motorcycles. Please contact for more information.
Where: 1400 South Clark Blvd. Clarksville, IN
Cost: $250 RV's (Fri - Sun), Car & Motorcycles $20/day
Info: (502) 963-3650
Water Tower Square Business Park
The Water Tower Business Park in Jeffersonville will have parking available for cars and RVs again this year. Because there are limited number of RV and car parking spaces, reservations are encouraged. For a parking lot map and lot sizes and restrictions, visit the links below.
Where: Water Tower Square Business Park, 300 Missouri Ave., Jeffersonville
Cost: $300 RVS, and $25 for RV car pass; $50 and $75 cars, reserved; $20 car non-reserved
Info: (812) 288-9057; Click here for more info
Indiana road closings and no parking zones
- Riverside Drive from Jeff Boat west to Clarksville
- Market St. from Spring St. west to Clarksville.
- Missouri Ave. from Market St. north to South Clark Blvd.
- Southern Indiana Avenue
- River Pointe Plaza, North Shore, Clark Street and Fort Street
- The Parking lots located under the Kennedy Bridge
- The 100 block of Spring Street
- The 100 block of Wall Street
- The 100 block of Locust Street
- The 100 block of Pearl Street
- The 100 block of Walnut Street
- Mulberry St. from W. Maple St. south to Riverside Drive
- Pearl St. from W. Maple St. to Riverside Drive
- West Court Avenue at Ohio Avenue west to Missouri Ave.
- All alleys along the floodwall from Jeff Boat west to the city limits
Indiana road blocks
These locations will be accessible with parking passes until 5 p.m. Residents may access their homes throughout the day.
- West Court Avenue at Ohio Avenue
- West Maple Street at Pearl Street
- West Maple Street at Mulberry Street
- Market Street at Spring Street
- Market Street at Wall Street
- Market Street at Walnut Street
- Market Street at Locust Street
Jeffersonville Boat Docks/Slips Info
The City of Jeffersonville is currently accepting silent bids for boat dock/slip use during Thunder Over Louisville 2019. Click here for more information.