The world's largest Beatles-inspired music festival returns to Jeffersonville and will be held over Memorial Day weekend on May 23- 27.
This 5-day music festival is filled with peace, love, and music from the 60s and 70s. Special concerts will include a Beach Party
With Jan & Dean’s Beach Party featuring Dean Torrence, The Cyrkle, and The Royal Guardsmen.
Abbey Road on the River will feature more than 50 bands performing on five stages at the Big Four Park, where attendees can enjoy a playground for children, a Beatles merchandise marketplace, interactive art installations, on-site food and bar services, and art and craft vendors.
Tickets can be purchased at the SoIN Tourism Visitors Center (305 Southern Indiana Ave., Jeffersonville, IN 47130) or online!
- Presented By: Abbey Road on the River
- Dates: May 23, 2024 - May 27, 2024
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Big Four Pedestrian Bridge/Big Four Station Park
- Address: 215 W Chestnut St., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM