Want to put your message in front of more than 50,000 potential visitors? Reach them with an ad in the 2017 Southern Indiana Visitors Guide. The guide will be a full-color, magazine-style publication that helps visitors become “SoIN.”
It will feature an updated, full-color map, a fully-interactive, online version, and fresh new photographs. Advertising in the 2017 Visitor Guide is an affordable way for you to reach people outside the local area. who are interested in visiting Southern Indiana. The guide will be distributed in more than 135 locations:
- 35 visitor and welcome centers throughout the state of Indiana
- 10 AAA offices throughout Indiana
- 26 Clark-Floyd County hotels
- 34 area attractions (21 in Clark-Floyd Counties, 9 in Louisville, 4 in other Indiana counties)
- 10 local restaurants
- More than 20 other locations including the Louisville airport and the Louisville Visitor Center
The guide will be distributed to visitors who respond to the Bureau’s digital and print marketing efforts. It will also be distributed at local and regional meetings and events, including AAA travel shows in Indiana and Ohio, as well as at the Southern Women’s Show in Nashville.
The guide is a partnership of the Bureau and News and Tribune. Contact your News and Tribune sales associate at (812) 206-2133 for details and rates.
Have questions? Call Jennifer Abbott for questions about ads; call Luanne Mattson with questions about the publication’s editorial content. Reach us at (812) 282-6654.