Live music, good food, craft beer! What’s not to like about that?!
The Fire Museum’s “Chili, Brats, & Brew" event will be held on Saturday, October 10, rain or shine.
* Enjoy the food and beverages on sale at the event from 11:00 to 3:00. Brats, hot dogs, chili, soft drinks, and craft beer from the Donum Dei Brewery.
* Listen to the live music.
* Take a ride on a vintage fire truck.
* Tour the Museum with its spectacular displays of equipment dating back as far as 1756! Fun for the whole family! Half price.
* Purchase one of the Vintage Fire Museum beer glasses,
* Buy a 2022 membership – good also for the rest of 2021.
The Vintage Fire Museum presents firefighting history and fire safety for all ages. The displays include pumpers dating back to 1756! Children are able to “crank the siren” and enjoy many other features. The nationally-known museum is open Tuesday through Saturdzy from 10 to 4.
Visit Vintagefiremuseum.org for more information.