Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where do I get the passport?
A: You can get the passport two ways:
1. Download the passport online at GoSoIN.com/FunTrail
2. Stop by other select locations called “Prize Hubs”
• Southern Indiana Visitor Center, 305 Southern Indiana Ave, Jeffersonville
• Carnegie Center for Art and History, 201 E Spring St, New Albany
• Howard Steamboat Museum, 1101 E Market St, Jeffersonville
• Derby Dinner Playhouse, 525 Marriott Dr, Clarksville
• Joe Huber’s Family Farm & Restaurant, 2421 Engle Rd, Borden
Q: How old do I have to be to participate?
A: Kids of any age (even kids at heart) are welcome to participate! Only one sheet per person.
Q: How do I earn prizes?
1. Visit the participating locations
2. Find a helpful employee to give you a sticker
3. Then take your completed passport to one of the Prize Hubs to pick up your prizes
Q: Do I have to collect my stamps in one visit?
A: No, you are welcome to fill out the passport over multiple visits.
Q: When does the Fun Trail passport end?
A: The deadline to pick up prizes and enter the drawing is Aug. 31, 2021. We’ll announce the grand prize drawing on Facebook in September.
Q: Do I have to make a purchase at a location to earn a sticker?
A: While a purchase is not necessary at each location, this is a great chance to explore and learn more as your fill our passport.
Q: Do I have to stay the night at the hotel to earn a sticker?
A: Yes. To earn the hotel sticker, you must stay the night at a participating hotel or bed and breakfast.