We are offering four sessions of day camp for K-8th grade Boys and Girls this summer at Indiana University Southeast.
DAY CAMP DATES:
Session 1: Monday, June 6 – Friday, June 10
Session 2: Monday, June 13 – Friday, June 17 *Location for this session is 601 E. Court Avenue, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Session 3: Monday, June 20 – Friday, June 24
Session 4: Monday, June 27 – Friday, July 1
Cost: $250 per camper per session — $225 per camper per session for families sending more than one camper. $25 discount for any returning camper who brings a brand new camper (Campers must sign up at the same time. Up to a $50 discount).
Day Camp Check-In: 8:45 – 9:30 a.m. on the Monday of each session Day Camp Times: 9 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. daily Award Ceremony: 2:30 p.m. on the final day Supervision will be available for campers at 8:45 AM each morning until 3:00 PM each afternoon. Campers can pack a lunch or purchase pizza, drinks and snacks each day
- Dates: June 6, 2022 - July 1, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Indiana University Southeast
- Address: 4201 Grant Line Rd, New Albany, IN 47150
- Price: $250 per camper; $225 if multiple children participating in the same family