The world's largest Beatles-inspired music festival returns to Jeffersonville over the 2019 Memorial Day weekend with bands including The Buckinghams, The Cowsills, and The Grass Roots.
This 5-day music festival during the Memorial Day weekend is filled with the peace, love and music of the 60s and 70s. Special concerts will include a full production show of the Abbey Road album, a tribute to Crosby, Stills & Nash, the recreation of The Who's Tommy album, and a show celebrating the 50th anniversary of Woodstock.
The WAVE 3 News Abbey Road on the River will feature more than 50 bands performing on seven indoor and outdoor stages. Festival attendees can also enjoy a playground area for children, a Beatles merchandise marketplace, interactive art installations, on-site food and bar services, and art and craft vendors.
- Presented By: Abbey Road on the River
- Dates: May 23, 2019 - May 27, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Big Four Pedestrian Bridge/Big Four Station Park
- Address: 215 W Chestnut St., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM