The world's largest Beatles-inspired music festival returns to Jeffersonville over the 2019 Memorial Day weekend with bands including Tommy James, Little River Band, The Cyrkle, and Ambrosia.
This 5-day music festival during the Memorial Day weekend is filled with the peace, love and music of the 60s and 70s. Special concerts will include the return of the Love Concert.
The WAVE 3 News Abbey Road on the River will feature more than 50 bands performing on seven indoor and outdoor stages. Festival attendees can also enjoy a playground area for children, a Beatles merchandise marketplace, interactive art installations, on-site food and bar services, and art and craft vendors.
- Presented By: Abbey Road on the River
- Dates: May 21, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Big Four Pedestrian Bridge/Big Four Station Park
- Address: 215 W Chestnut St., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM