The world's largest Beatles-inspired music festival returns to Jeffersonville and has will be held over Labor Day weekend on September 2 -6, instead of their usual Memorial Day weekend.
This 4-day music festival is filled with peace, love, and music of the 60s and 70s. Special concerts will include the return of the Love Concert.
The WAVE 3 News Abbey Road on the River will feature more than 50 bands performing on seven indoor and outdoor stages. Festival attendees can also enjoy a playground area for children, a Beatles merchandise marketplace, interactive art installations, on-site food and bar services, and art and craft vendors.
- Presented By: Abbey Road on the River
- Dates: September 2, 2021 - September 6, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Big Four Pedestrian Bridge/Big Four Station Park
- Address: 215 W Chestnut St., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM