Enjoy making two Soy Candles, customizing with your own personal fragrance! Join candle maker, Paula Wimsatt, from Wimsatt Soap Company to experience a beginners hands-on, behind the scenes look at how scented, natural soy wax candles are made. Learn the benefits of Soy Candles.
Class participants will try their hand at every step of the scented candle-making process. After choosing a fragrance from a selection of our natural oils, each student will measure and mix the wax and oil, select cotton wick, apply candle warning label, then pour two 9 oz. scented candles using your favorite fragrance. Candles may need to rest overnight for next day pickup if the wax is not solid enough for carrying.
Can't stay? We can ship your candles for $12. Each participant receives one entry into the monthly prize drawing.
Hurry, get your ticket today because classes are small and will fill up!
- Presented By: Wimsatt Soap Company
- Dates: November 11, 2019 - March 23, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday
- Location: Wimsatt Soap Co.
- Address: 117 West Market Street, New Albany, IN 47150
- Phone: 502-544-7014
- Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: $50 Plus processing fees https://www.eventbrite.com/e/soy-candle-workshop-tickets-80347139457