Come experience the spring debut of the SkyStar Observation Wheel at Waterfront Park’s Big Four® Lawn. The Ferris wheel will land at Waterfront Park for a 5-week stay, providing rides on the Big Four® Lawn daily from March 29-May 6.
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology and a specialty erection and dismantling system, the SkyStar Observation Wheel is one of America’s tallest traveling wheels. It features 36 climate-controlled 6-passenger gondolas that offer passengers impressive aerial views of the river over the top of the Big Four® Bridge, Waterfront Park, and the Louisville skyline. In addition to the breathtaking views during the daylight hours, the Ferris wheel will feature a state-of-the-art LED light show every evening featuring over 1,000,000 colored LED lights.
The wheel will be open daily, 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Food & beverage by Festival Cuisine, including offerings by Little Cheesers, will be available for purchase.
Admission: Adult (Ages 12+) $14.15 + tax; Senior (Ages 65+) $12.74 + tax; Child (Ages 3 -11) $11.32 + tax; Children 2 & Under FREE. Members of the military & students (with valid ID) $12.74 + tax.
For group tickets or other inquiries, email email@example.com.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at www.skystarwheel.com.
- Dates: March 30, 2018 - May 6, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Big Four Bridge (Louisville)
- Address: 129 River Rd., Louisville, KY 40202
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Price: Adult (Ages 12+) $14.15 + tax; Senior (Ages 65+) $12.74 + tax; Child (Ages 3 -11) $11.32 + tax; Children 2 & Under FREE. Members of the military & students (with valid ID) $12.74 + tax.