The historic Rickenbaugh home will be open for visitors to view and ask questions of our staff. Join us to learn more about the unique history of this family and area. Pack a picnic lunch and go for a hike, or fish at the lake. Indian-Celina Lakes Recreation Area is located in Perry County just south of I64.
- Presented By: Hoosier National Forest
- Dates: October 5, 2019
- Location: Hoosier National Forest
- Address: Indian-Celina Lakes Recreation Area, Indiana 37, Branchville, IN 47514
- Phone: 812-547-7051
- Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM
- Price: free event, $5 per vehicle day use fee