For the 11th year, NuLu is hosting its well-known street festival celebrating the continued growth and revitalization of Louisville’s East Market District. Come enjoy live music by sonaBLAST! Records, regional micro-brewed beers, and numerous food and retail booths by local vendors. There will be activities for all ages. The event is free, family-friendly and open to the public.
The East Market District also referred to as NULU, is now best known for its art galleries, unique specialty stores, antique shops and a growing number of upscale restaurants. The term “NULU” is a portmanteau meaning “New Louisville.” As home to two LEED® certified commercial buildings, many historic restoration projects, as well as several restaurants offering organic and locally sourced ingredients, NULU has emerged with a culture of sustainability.
- Presented By: NULU Business Association
- Dates: September 28, 2019
- Location: 600, 700, 800 and 900 Blocks of East Market Street, Louisville, KY
- Address: 701 E. Market Street, Louisville, KY 40202
- Phone: 502-468-1516
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Price: Free