The Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular began in Oxford, Massachusetts in 1988. The Louisville event, celebrating its 9th year in 2021, is held in Iroquois Park with 5,000 carved pumpkins lining a 1/3-mile walking trail, illuminated at night as an “art show”.
The show runs daily from dusk (approximately 7:15 pm) to 11 pm, during the week (Sunday-Thursday), and closes at midnight on Friday & Saturday. Box Office opens nightly at 4:30 pm and closes at 10:30 pm Sunday through Thursday and 11:30 pm on Friday and Saturday.
The trail stays open until the last guest in line enters the head of the trail.
- Presented By: Louisville Parks Foundation
- Dates: September 30, 2021 - October 31, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Iroquois Park
- Address: 4800 New Cut Road , Louisville, KY 40214
- Phone: 505-742-9120
- Time: 7:15 PM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $10 - $18 depending on ticket type