The Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular began in Oxford, Massachusetts in 1988. The Louisville event, celebrating its 8th year in 2020, is held in Iroquois Park with 5,000 carved pumpkins lining a 1/3-mile walking trail, illuminated at night as an “art show”.
The show runs daily from dusk (approximately 7:15 pm) to 11 pm, during the week (Sunday-Thursday), and closes at midnight on Friday & Saturday. Box Office opens nightly at 4:30 pm and closes at 10:30 pm Sunday through Thursday and 11:30 pm on Friday and Saturday.
The trail stays open until the last guest in line enters the head of the trail.
- Presented By: Louisville Parks Foundation
- Dates: October 6, 2020 - November 1, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Iroquois Amphitheater
- Address: 1080 Amphitheater Road, Louisville, KY 40214
- Phone: 502-445-3024
- Time: 7:15 PM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $10 - $18 depending on ticket type