As an official stop on the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail, we are one of 10 sites testing out a new Junior Ranger program. It comes with a J. R. activity booklet, and participants (geared for age 7 to 13) will get a Junior Ranger pin after filling the activity booklet out.
- Presented By: Falls of the Ohio State Park
- Dates: 7/17/2021, 8/21/2021, 9/18/2021, 10/23/2021, 11/13/2021, 12/11/2021
- Location: Falls of the Ohio State Park
- Address: 201 W. Riverside Dr., Clarksville, IN 47129
- Phone: 812-280-9970
- Time: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Price: $2 program fee, Interpretive Center admission not required