You asked for more narration, so we’re giving it to you! Join us for a special two-hour narrated journey to learn more about our beautiful city, its history and our community’s connection to the river. As we cruise up the Ohio River, guests will learn about Louisville’s originals and the connection to the river, the factors that determined Louisville’s location, the role steamboats played in the city’s early growth and development and much more. In between narration highlights, relax to music from a Kentucky-inspired playlist as you snack on a delicious snack box (available at an additional cost).
This cruise will be aboard the Mary M. Miller on August 13 from 12-2 p.m. and aboard the Belle of Louisville on September 5 from 12-2 p.m. Tickets are $18.50 for adults (ages 15-64), $17.50 for seniors (ages 65+), $10.50 for children (ages 5-14) and a free ticket is available for children 4 & under.
- Dates: 8/13/2022, 9/5/2022
- Location: Belle of Louisville Riverboats
- Address: 401 W. River Rd, Louisville, KY 40202
- Phone: 502-574-2992
- Time: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Price: $18.50 for adults (ages 15-64), $17.50 for seniors (ages 65+), $10.50 for children (ages 5-14) and a free ticket is available for children 4 & under