Hermitage Horse Tour
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 10500 W. Hwy 42, Goshen, KY 40026
Experience a closer look at the inner workings of a fully operational Thoroughbred horse farm! Our tours guide you through Hermitage Farm’s illustrious history in the equine industry.
Learn about the early life of Thoroughbred racehorses as our Tourguides lead you on an exploration of our grounds. See our historic and competition carriages on display, and meet the highly-trained horses who pull them in competitions around the world.
The tour is between 50 and 60 minutes long and involves approximately 0.5 miles of walking.
Tours are rain or shine. Umbrellas are prohibited on all horse tours – please dress for the weather! This tour is non-refundable unless notice of cancellation is given more than 24 hours in advance.
- Presented By: Hermitage Farm
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Hermitage Farm
- Address: 10500 W. Hwy 42, Goshen, KY 40026
- Phone: 912-659-2510
- Time: 1:00PM; 1:15PM; 2:00PM; 3:00PM
- Price: $20 per Adult $18 per Senior $14 per Child