Connect to Summertime’s changing energy!
Daniel Lally and Amy Conner return with Garden Tai Chi: Summer, which connects participants to the changing season through relaxed fluid movements. Learn two Summer acupressure points to press on your own body to help your “chi” flow in harmony. Daniel and Amy bring a unique peace, joy, and wisdom to this experience.
Garden Tai Chi: Summer is introductory and stand-alone, and all levels of experience are welcome. We will meet rain or shine on the covered Rounsavall Pavilion overlooking the Pollinator Meadow before heading to a garden location.
Please note that our Garden Tai Chi sessions are included with admission, but we recommend that you reserve your spots. Plan to stay afterward and enjoy the gardens!
Interested in more Tai Chi with Daniel and Amy?
Astrolo-Chi®: Summer Solstice date is June 20, 6 pm-7:30 pm. Separate fee applies.
- Presented By: Yew Dell Botanical Gardens
- Dates: June 5, 2021
- Location: Yew Dell Botanical Gardens
- Address: 6220 Old Lagrange Road, Crestwood, KY 40014
- Phone: 502-241-4788 x1007
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Price: Free for Yew Dell Members; $9 adults 18-54; $5 adults 55+