Discover the wonders of the fossil beds with a park naturalist. We will look at Devonian marine fossils and discuss how they lived, what they ate, how / why they were preserved. Hike lasts 60 minutes. Meet on deck. We walk down 60 steps to fossil beds and return via ramp. (Or use ramp if participants have problems with steps.) Please wear shoes suitable for walking on rocks. Free fossil brochure will be provided to all participants.
- Presented By: Falls of the Ohio State Park
- Dates: 8/9/2020, 8/15/2020, 8/16/2020, 8/22/2020, 8/23/2020, 8/29/2020, 8/30/2020
- Location: Falls of the Ohio State Park
- Address: 201 W. Riverside Dr., Clarksville, IN 47129
- Phone: 812-280-9970
- Time: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Price: Free. $2 pay to park in the rear lot.