Explore Celtic Spirituality on Thursday September 20th with Kenneth McIntosh author of several books on Celtic Spirituality and internationally known speaker. There will be three sessions on Thursday:
Noon - a casual conversation over lunch about Models of Celtic Church Life (lunch is included)
3:30 pm Reading the Bible the Celtic Way
6:30pm the keynote address "Weaving Stories: Prayer, Pilgrimage & God"(includes dinner)
The keynote session "Weaving Stories: Prayer, Pilgrimage & God" will be repeated on Friday morning at 10 am.
Pre-registration is requested. (812-282-1108), stpaulsjeff @gmail.comor send a check to St Pauls at 321 E Market Street Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Kenneth McIntosh's books include "Water From and Ancient Well", "Brigid's Mantle: A Pagan Christian Dialogue" and The Winged Man (Mark in the Celtic Bible Commentary) Kenneth will have his books available for signing.
- Presented By: St Paul's Episcopal Church, Jeffersonville
- Dates: September 20, 2018
- Location: St Paul's Church E. Market at Walnut Street in Downtown Jeffersonville
- Address: 321 E Market Street, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Phone: 812-282-1108
- Time: 12:05 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: Thursday all three presentrations - includes lunch and dinner- $20, Friday repeat of keynote address $10