Performing Live at the Clark County Opry
Coming to Clark County Opry for ONE NIGHT ONLY
Eric & the Iconics
April 24, 2020
Pop, Rock, Motown, R&B favorites and "seldom heard" gems of the '60s and '70s. From The Temptations to Al Green to ELO;
From Etta James to Dusty Springfield to The Staples Singers. We'll take you back one song at a time.
Prices & Times
Call 502-713-5277 and reserve your tickets or for information
Doors to the auditorium open at 6:30. Show starts at 7:00 Pm (concessions with Sweets N Treats, pop, chips, candy, cookies, etc) (no cooking on property.)
Tickets are $12.00 per Adult $6.00 per child ages 6 to 12, Free for 5 and under.
Tickets can be purchased on day of show after 5:00 PM
** Due to limited seating (206 seats) children 5 and under will need to sit on a lap to free up for paid seating.
GENERAL SEATING AND SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Payment is by cash but if you forget to bring your cash we will take a credit card.
Call before traveling to make sure ticket are still available 502-713-5277
Maxwell's does not sell Clark County Opry tickets at any time.
* Due to limited seating advance tickets recommended
No refunds or trades for other shows.
Clark County Opry is located inside of
Maxwell's House of Music
1710 E 10th St, Jeffersonville In, 47130
- Presented By: Bill and Phyllis Duke
- Dates: April 24, 2020
- Location: Clark County Opry
- Address: 1710 E. 10th St., Inside of Maxwell's House of Music, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Phone: 502-713-5277
- Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: Tickets are $12.00 per adult ; $6.00 per child ages 6 to 12 ; Free for 5 and under.