This crowd favorite is back! Indulge in a truly special evening aboard the Belle of Louisville for our Captain’s Dinner! Board the Legendary Lady for a delectable, chef-prepared meal, including your choice of red or white wine. Then, take a behind-the-scenes tour of this regal vessel, where you’ll meet the Belle of Louisville’s Master Captain Mark Doty and crew.
Captain’s Dinner guests have access to the entire vessel– with a chance to tour the Belle’s authentic Engine and Boiler Rooms and even go to the roof to visit the Pilot House, with the best view of the river anywhere! After your dockside dinner and VIP tour from 6 to 7:30 p.m., you’ll leave real life behind on the shore and depart on a beautiful escape from reality aboard the Sunset Cruise from 8 to 10 p.m. Your Captain’s Dinner ticket includes a delicious meal by Ladyfingers, one bottle of wine per couple, a behind-the-scenes tour, and a two-hour cruise.
- Dates: 4/17/2021, 5/15/2021, 6/12/2021, 7/17/2021, 8/14/2021, 9/25/2021, 10/16/2021
- Location: Belle of Louisville Riverboats
- Address: 401 W. River Rd, Louisville, KY 40202
- Phone: 502-574-2992
- Time: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: $59.99 for adults (15-64); $58.99 for seniors (65+). This is a 21 & older event.