Enjoy this juried art fair, celebrating its 13th year at St. Pauls Episcopal Church in New Albany. In addition to paintings, pottery, and other artists' wares on display, there will be live jazz and bluegrass music, pulled pork and chicken, hot dogs, tacos, and other festival food court favorites. Adults will enjoy the beer/wine garden featuring New Albany's New Albanian Brewing Company, and River City Winery.
- Dates: June 8, 2019 - June 9, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: St. Paul's Episcopal Church
- Address: 1015 East Main St. , New Albany, IN 47150
- Phone: 812-944-0413
- Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Price: FREE