America to Zanzibar is an immersive, interactive exhibit about the diversity of Muslim cultures in our community, our country, and the world. It offers children and families exciting hands-on experiences to explore in the areas of art, architecture, music, design, travel, trade and more!
- Experience world cultures through design, music, and objects
- Explore the meaning of home through
- Exchange ideas and goods through travel and trade
- Barter and trade in a global marketplace
- Uncover the majesty and variety of Muslim architecture
- Reflect on the meaning of home while looking at treasured personal belongings
- Enjoy dance, theater and music performances, art and cooking demonstrations and lots of hands-on activities
The Ali Center is open Tuesday-Saturday 9:30 am - 5 pm, Sunday 12-5 pm and closed on Monday.