The world's largest Beatles-inspired music festival returns to Jeffersonville and has will be held over Memorial Day weekend on May 26 - 30.
This 5-day music festival is filled with peace, love, and music from the 60s and 70s. Special concerts will include the return of the Love Concert.
The WAVE 3 News Abbey Road on the River will feature more than 50 bands performing on seven indoor and outdoor stages. Festival attendees can also enjoy a playground area for children, a Beatles merchandise marketplace, interactive art installations, on-site food and bar services, and art and craft vendors.
- Presented By: Abbey Road on the River
- Dates: May 26, 2022 - May 30, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Big Four Pedestrian Bridge/Big Four Station Park
- Address: 215 W Chestnut St., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM