Reminisce about the peace and love of the 60s on Memorial Day weekend, May 25-29 at Abbey Road on the River, a Beatles-inspired music festival in downtown Jeffersonville! The air will be filled with songs like “Here Comes the Sun,” “Got to Get You into My Life,” and so many more. Set in Big Four Station Park and at various downtown Jeffersonville locations , the five-day celebration will mark the 50th anniversary of the “Summer of Love” and the release of the Beatles’ “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band” album.
For ticket and performance info, visit: www.AROTR.com
- Dates: May 25, 2017 - May 29, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Downtown Jeffersonville
- Address: 223 Pearl St., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Time: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM