The world's largest Beatles-inspired music festival returns to Jeffersonville and will be held over Memorial Day weekend on May 25 - 29.
This 5-day music festival is filled with peace, love, and music from the 60s and 70s. Special concerts will include the return of the Love Concert.
Abbey Road on the River presented by WDRB Media will feature more than 50 bands performing on seven indoor and outdoor stages. Festival attendees can also enjoy a playground area for children, a Beatles merchandise marketplace, interactive art installations, on-site food and bar services, and art and craft vendors.
Use code "SOIN" when checking out to receive 15% off all tickets and ticket packages! Exclusions apply to the 20 and under tickets.
- Presented By: Abbey Road on the River
- Dates: May 25, 2023 - May 29, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Big Four Pedestrian Bridge/Big Four Station Park
- Address: 215 W Chestnut St., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM