The Vince Klein Run Like A Superhero Memorial 5K will celebrate the life of local hero to children, Vince Klein. Vince was a founding board member of Open Door Youth Services. He was a tireless and passionate part of our family for over thirty-three years and we are very excited about honoring his life's work and everything he has done for our community with this race.
Open Door now serves nearly 500 Indiana youth yearly, providing valuable programming and services.
All race proceeds will benefit Open Door Youth Services.
- Presented By: Open Door Youth Services
- Dates: May 9, 2020
- Location: Sam Peden Community Park
- Address: 3037 Grant Line Rd,, New Albany, IN 47150
- Phone: 812-948-5481
- Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $25 until 4.1.2020, $30 after 4.1.2020. Early registration and group discounts available!