It’s important to us that families find fun, engaging, and entertaining activities. So, we’ve put together a list of ten sure-fun ways to enjoy SoIN this summer.
2. Catch a movie and eat pizza at the Georgetown Drive-in Theater.
3. Fish, swim, camp, and picnic at Deam Lake State Recreation Area.
5. Watch a cinnamon red hot candy making demonstration at Schimpff’s Confectionery & Candy Museum, then enjoy an ice cream sundae and purchase a box of chocolates to take home.
6. Enroll your child in a fun summer musical theater camp at Derby Dinner Playhouse (ages 7-17). Take young ones to see the children’s theater weekend matinee, “Fancy Nancy, the Musical,” through July 8.
7. Touch bison hair, walk under a mastodon skeleton, and walk on 390 million-year-old fossils at the Falls of the Ohio State Park & Interpretive Center.
9. Dine at Joe Huber’s Family Farm & Restaurant after a fun barnyard or u-pick afternoon.