You cannot be an island in tourism. In only a few instances can a destination exist because of one thing (think Orlando and Disney World). Despite the park’s efforts to keep you inside Disney World – hotels, restaurants, and even a Disney-designed city – visitors want to experience as much of a
Tag - Marketing
The Sunny Side of Louisville Hot Air Balloon began its 2017 Farewell Tour during the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Great Balloon Fest which was held April 27-29.
That first sentence says a lot.
Yes, our promotional balloon still represents our old brand identity. And, yes, we will debut a SoIN balloon in 2018.
Most destinations have amenities that include entertainment, restaurants, hotels and retail. Not all destinations can boast attractions like those that you will find in DC, New York or Orlando.
So, what is it that can set smaller destinations like ours apart from those first-tiered cities?
Tourism partners who would like to offer their customers a 360-degree preview of their businesses may benefit from a partnership with One Southern Indiana.
The chamber has partnered with (Google’s) Street View | Trusted photographers to bring Google Maps “Street View” technology to your business. If
- Ad campaign (1)
- Certified Tourism Ambassador program (1)
- Clark-Floyd Counties in the News (4)
- Clark-Floyd Counties Visitors' Guide (1)
- CTB Activities (13)
- Destination Marketing (6)
- Economic impact (4)
- Events (2)
- Experiential travel (1)
- FFA in Louisville (1)
- Greater Louisville Arts (1)
- Group Tours (9)
- Hotel news (1)
- In the News (1)
- Indiana Bicentennial (2)
- Indiana's Tourism Industry (7)
- Local News (2)
- Media lead (1)
- National Travel and Tourism Week (3)
- New in Clark-Floyd Counties (1)
- News (1)
- Ohio River Greenway (1)
- One Southern Indiana (1)
- Partner News (4)
- Partner Spotlight (1)
- Sales Update (1)
- Social Media campaign (3)
- Southern Indiana Tourism Coalition meeting (5)
- Sports tourism (3)
- Sunny Side Balloon (1)
- Team SoIN (1)
- The Social Media Scoop (2)
- Tourism advertising (1)
- Tourism partner spotlight (1)
- Tourism Trends (1)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Visitor Center Insights (4)
- Website (1)