SoIN Tourism is extending the deadline to accept nominations for the 2018 John H. Minta award to MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13 at 5 p.m.
Every year the award honors the memory of Board of Managers’ Past President and long-time Clarksville Town Council President, John H. Minta, who had a passion for Southern Indiana, its cities, towns, historic sites and tourism opportunities.
Do you have a fellow Clark or Floyd county tourism partner you’d like to nominate?
Here are criteria and questions to consider:
- Contribution Level
- Do this person’s tourism efforts create significant economic impact on the communities?
- Has the nominee contributed many years to the tourism industry?
- What is the outcome of those contributions?
- How has the tourism industry benefitted from this individual’s efforts?
- What will the community say about the individual, organization or business 20 years from now as it recalls this nominee’s impact on the tourism industry?
- Drive and Enthusiasm
- Is this nominee devoted, enthusiastic, and driven to improve tourism in our communities?
- Has the individual, organization or business created momentum within the industry to achieve tourism milestones?
- Outstanding Contribution
- What makes this nominee’s contribution special significant and outstanding to the tourism industry?
Submit your nomination(s) using the 2018 Minta Award Nomination Form by 5 p.m., Monday, Nov. 13, 2017, via email or by postal mail (postmarked by November 13th) to:
John Minta Tourism Award
Clark-Floyd Counties Convention and Tourism Bureau
315 Southern Indiana Avenue
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Visit@GoSoIN.com | (812) 282-6654